• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

One Reason to Consider Qatar Airways...

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+
Wow - that's some serious grub. Flying the Airbus helps given its built-in dinner table.

I hear Delta pilots on the international flights eat pretty good (first class food) as well. I suppose good food is a nice perk these days... I hear Ryanair pilots in the UK have to buy their own water bottles during their flights!!!! :puke:

johnsonrod

Total Time
8000+

Wow - that's a great meal too. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you expat pilots in the Middle East (at least at EK and QR) are obese with that great food. I stop eating pretzels after the 4th or 5th bag...

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
You guys are so gullible! It's plastic!

Total Time
Probably some good reasons to consider Qatar Airways. Food is not my criteria, but I like what I see. What about their stewardesses?

I would like to get my hands around the necks of the B777 cockpit design group that couldn't fit some sort of eating table that could slide out from the side of the cockpit. (Actually they were going to put a side stick, but that's another story...) WTF were they thinking? Same old bull, oh this is the way we've always done it - put the tray on your lap.

Anyways, nice picture.

Jeff Helgeson

Total Time
Soyent-green is people!!!!