Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

One Rate for Comair? Thanks Delta Pilots!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Delta pilots are in a fight for their lives. No one is immune. You can't blame Delta pilots for this, but maybe the union for not garnering control of these lousy regional jets. They ARE the cancer of the industry, but it is managements fault for thinking they were a clever way to outsource flying. Now all of us are paying for their mistakes. If the Delta pilots can do anything to keep the 100 seat rate high, it will benefit all of us at the regionals. You should be hoping they don't underbid us. Traditionally though, the DL MEC will do whatever it takes to save the higher pay scales. RJ pilots will not be considered in their struggle. Oh well...

Oakum_Boy said:
If the Delta pilots can do anything to keep the 100 seat rate high, it will benefit all of us at the regionals. You should be hoping they don't underbid us.

That would be great if they did! Could you imagine....a mainline pilot needing to work on his days off....just like a regional pilot!

Great.....'cause I could use a new gardener. Also, my garage needs cleaning.

I hire Delta pilots! Now that I actually MAKE A LIVING (I left the regional airlines 2 years ago!!), I preferentially hire Delta pilots!

Phony Marconi said:
That would be great if they did! Could you imagine....a mainline pilot needing to work on his days off....just like a regional pilot!

Great.....'cause I could use a new gardener. Also, my garage needs cleaning.

I hire Delta pilots! Now that I actually MAKE A LIVING (I left the regional airlines 2 years ago!!), I preferentially hire Delta pilots!

Then why would you care about any of this.....Oh yeah, flamebait.

ArcticFlier said:
Hmmmmmmm................. and I thought this was all SKYW pilots fault.......

AF :cool:
Give 'em time AF, someone will figure out a way to invent ...er, I mean connect the dots:)

"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit"

How things would of been different if 5 or so years ago Delta Pilots would of merged ASA and Comair with them. They would now have control over all of this.

Latest resources

Back