Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

One of the funniest things I've read in a while...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATLptl, thanks for sharing that. It is very funny. (To FOs at least.)

That is hilarious, even at a commuter airline I can relate to a lot of that...especially:

"This is when not being a Captain really pays off. I don’t have to coordinate with SOC or MX control or call dispatch. I go look because I’m curious and then settle in for some not giving a ******************** until more information comes in."

That was awesome!

"Tie is in my hat." Last time I did that, I realized my hat was still on the hotel room closet door knob. About 12 years ago. Hat's been at home on the hallway closet floor now for about 12 years. And I love the PanAm ad. Wish I was home to put this wood to use...

The bit about being trapped next to the fat guy from New Jersey hits a little close to home! :laugh:

He reads and dozes. The dozing is an issue. He’s been diligently compressing his bulk. When he sleeps, he just sort of expands like some non-Newtonian fluid. Like cornstarch and water. Without the constant pressure, he reverts back to liquid form. Pressing me further out into the aisle...

Hahaha...

I've been a career FO. This speaks my language.... Very well written!

You must be a Captain with very little FO time then. I'm still laughing about the "I gave up hookers for Arbor Day speech"!!! It's brilliant and spot on!!!!
:laugh::beer:

Not a captain, with lots of FO time. I found it rather funny, just not "laugh out loud funny" nor one of the funniest things I've read. I didn't say it sucked or was stupid. I must be a tough crowd.

I launch into a tirade on Jet Blue’s Doosh-bag beards with some Republic pilots. Pilots can’t have beards. The oxygen mask won’t seal properly with a beard. Plus it just looks unprofessional. Somehow the facial follicle enthusiasts at Jet Blue rallied to be allowed to wear goatees because they stay within the perimeter of the mask. So now they can have goatees. Doosh-bags of the sky.
Wow! (But a lot of us agree...)

Latest resources

Back