• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On the Street... Any ideas/leads?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know Citation; if its not the same type sorry in advance.
Company / Job Detail Information as selected:position Pilot-Fixed Wing / Citation XLS CaptainPermanent
PghJetCenterTitle.jpg
Company:Pittsburgh Jet CenterFax Number:(724) 452-5601Address:1859 Route 588
Zelienople
Pennsylvania
USA
Email:[email protected]Web Address:www.pittsburghjet.comCompany Info:Charter Operator , FBOSupported Manufacturers:Fairchild , Piper, Cessna
pixel.gif
Job Title:Citation XLS CaptainLocation:ZELIENOPLE Pennsylvania USA Salary Range:Neg-NegContact:Clayton PegherEmail:[email protected]Job Desc:Part 135 Citation Excel/XLS CaptainBenefits:Health Coverage , Paid VacationRequirements:Type Rating RequiredTravel:

Good Contract Sites

Does anyone know of any contract pilot sites that do tend get more notice from potential employers? What I have heard about avcrew.com and flycontract.com have not been encouraging. I'm not sure about others. Of course there is always word of mouth....I have joined the ranks of the unemployed myself after 11 years; we sold the airplane, see you! I'm trying to figure out how viable contract flying is, and can it tide me over till I get something permanent? Can I even cover the training cost?

Good Luck to all in your search. Time to learn to surf!

Still looking around and have had some marginal success talking with some potential contract employers, but nothing solid... I haven't made a dime. I guess I'll suck it up and go file for unemployment.

I was thinking of attending the Dubai Airshow and Aviation convention in two weeks. Anyone think that would be a good opportunity to network and search for a job?

Latest resources

Back