On Demand Cargo Pay DA-20 F/O

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
USA Jet hiring

WMU obviously we are not hiring at the present time, nor interviewing. We have dozen pilots in the pool. I would not be surprized to see interviewing open later this year due to turnover and a big kick off in business as the auto companies start selling cars.

Last edited:
pilotyip said:
WMU obviously we are not hiring at the present time, nor interviewing. We have dozen pilots in the pool. I would not be surprized to see interviewing open later this year due to turnover and a big kick off in business as the auto companies start selling cars.

"a big kick off in business as the auto companies start selling cars"

LOL,,,thanks pilotyip, I can always use a good belly laugh

The tinge of desperation hanging in the air over Detroit over the past few months has now given way to a dark sky teeming with thunder, lightning and swirling black clouds of doom.
VS.
I would not be surprized to see interviewing open later this year due to turnover and a big kick off in business as the auto companies start selling cars.

I wonder which view will be on the Flacons radar?

Vortexes I sense you are a non-believer? You have to relax and the on-demand force will be with you my son. Car sales are up; Ford and Chrx are going to match GM's discounts, model change over coming. The credit guru's just upgraded Visteon (sp.?) and GM notes based upon recent performance all the signs are there for a ball buster fall. Pools have a half-life of about 3 months. That means my pool of 12 will reduced to 3 or 4 by December. Lots of pilots looking to move, best bet interviewing by end of the year. Hiring early 2006.

2LT I detect "negative vibes", however there is good news in that article and yes the second 1/4 results will be bad, but the second 1/4 is behind us. Yes suppliers are still struggling. But the auto markers are poised for big increases in production with new models, start up launch problems and the proof of the pudding will be the big kick off in on-demand flying starting on the 25th of July. You watch.

DC-9 FO Pay USAJ

YR, Rate "45 hr Guarantee"

1-$57.12hr, $30,845 Yr
2-$57.12hr, $30,845 Yr
3-$59.16hr, $31,946 Yr
4-$61.20hr, $33,048 Yr
5-$63.24hr, $34,150 Yr
6-$65.28hr, $35,251 Yr
7-$65.28hr, $35,251 Yr

Year 6 is top out for DC-9 FO's at $35,251

ouch...

hey YIP, talk to me about CASS, how much does the program cost each crewmember, and how much was it to get the program going?

FG

Latest resources

Back