Omni Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WHALER...

Frankly, with the availability of skill and talent looking for work, I find this difficult to believe. 1600TT.. Oh really....

Sounds like its more about ME.... and my perceived "pompous" position (or connection), than this individual's experience and proven ability.

WHALER...

Frankly, with the availability of skill and talent looking for work, I find this difficult to believe. 1600TT.. Oh really....

Sounds like its more about ME.... and my perceived "pompous" position (or connection), than this individual's experience and proven ability.

Lighten up there Francis. They make pills for your small mans disease. It has nothing to do with me. I have zero clout but he's exactly what Omni apparently is now looking for.

Most people can fly an airplane......heck, the actual flying is the easiest part of our jobs. I can understand a company being just as interested in whether or not their crews will get along with a prospective new-hire. There's nothing wrong with internal recs.

Personally, I'd rather fly with a guy that I can get along with and still has the skills, experience and motivation to learn, enough so to get the job done safely versus some super duper golden boy aviator extraordinaire 12,000 hour butthole.

a bunch of my buddies from Pace got hired...all captains...they're saying quick upgrade... a year...getting one plane a month or so the rumor said.... hope this helps

a bunch of my buddies from Pace got hired...all captains...they're saying quick upgrade... a year...getting one plane a month or so the rumor said.... hope this helps

That's the perpetual "pilot hook-line-sinker" routine at OAI! Upgrade in a year or so.... Good luck, and hope that times have changed and that may in fact turn out to be true this time around..

Latest resources

Back