• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

OMG! ROFLMAO! "Management by TRUST" by Kenn Ricci

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... WORSE YET, the NJ's guys dumped IBT perhaps so we won't be the same union, so their BIGGER group will have no qualms about stapling the entire flops group to the bottom. .....

Get the facts straight. GF is right. This is the false accusation that I responded to. My husband is one of those who led the Independence movement and I know exactly why my family gave up (and are still giving) so much of our personal time to form an in-house union/association. It is for the reasons I explained and I find this absurdly paranoid suggestion insulting to the NJ pilotgroup who only wished to have complete control over their destiny and their money. Posters seeking to start ugly rumors shouldn't be surprised when those in the know set the record straight. NJW

Get the facts straight. GF is right. This is the false accusation that I responded to. My husband is one of those who led the Independence movement and I know exactly why my family gave up (and are still giving) so much of our personal time to form an in-house union/association. It is for the reasons I explained and I find this absurdly paranoid suggestion insulting to the NJ pilotgroup who only wished to have complete control over their destiny and their money. Posters seeking to start ugly rumors shouldn't be surprised when those in the know set the record straight. NJW

She should know.. remember all that inside information that she has because the union doesn't have any kind of confidentiality rules with thier membership?

She is not a union member, she does not work for NJ, yet SHE is going to set the record straight. :laugh:

B19, if the First Lady told me that the President was planning to invade some country in the next two weeks I'd believe her.

You can agree or disagree if NJW's husband should talk to her or not about union stuff, but the fact is he does. Right or wrong, he does.

So...as a result she has an opinion. She decides to post that opinion here. It's a free country. I do believe each and every pilot and poster like you know that and as such there is little conflict. My point is there is little deception going on. Hell, her name is NETJETWIFE. That says it all. She is very upfront about her position.

If you're mad at her husband for talking to her then maybe you could ask her nicely for her husbands cell number and you could call him and complain.

Glass, I post only general information which is available to NJ pilots and spouses who follow Union issues closely. I have signed a confidentiality agreement which I honor. If you'll notice, I don't break news here. I wait until the pilots discuss things first. I'm always upfront (sticking only to topics I can talk about) and I have a public reputation for being honest. Thanks for noticing...:)
NJW

To get back on track..

I don't care what books the guy writes. All we need from him is a quick negotiation to a industry standard contract and put everything in writing. Then the guy can sit in CGF and make cartoon for all I care.

Oh yea-and to keep up with the attitude of everything is about NJ.
I would like to thank again all the hard working NJ pilots for all the help we have received from you. We would not be anywhere close without your help.

B19, if the First Lady told me that the President was planning to invade some country in the next two weeks I'd believe her.

You can agree or disagree if NJW's husband should talk to her or not about union stuff, but the fact is he does. Right or wrong, he does.

So...as a result she has an opinion. She decides to post that opinion here. It's a free country. I do believe each and every pilot and poster like you know that and as such there is little conflict. My point is there is little deception going on. Hell, her name is NETJETWIFE. That says it all. She is very upfront about her position.

If you're mad at her husband for talking to her then maybe you could ask her nicely for her husbands cell number and you could call him and complain.

I'll repeat myself again.

Is SHE the one that should be setting people straight as a non-employee or union member of Netjets?

All of her information is second hand, and it's clear that there is only one place it could be coming from.

When she posts those radical opinions, which of course she's entitled to, are they hers or her husbands?

I would think If I was a NJ union member, I'd be concerned a non-union member is "setting the record straight."

Galaxy, I'm sure your gracious thanks will be appreciated by all the NJ folks who read your post. Nicely done! :) When you guys have a worthy CBA in place, many of your frac peers will be cheering too. Pulling up the bar is the right thing to do. Kudos to the Options pilots! NJW

Latest resources

Back