• ERJ

Votes: 440 26.3%
  • DoJet

Votes: 108 6.4%
  • Avro

Votes: 151 9.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 53 3.2%
  • I think all jets are ugly and props rule!

Votes: 265 15.8%

• Total voters
LAXSaabdude,
Loves the picture.
AAAHHHHAAA, the airplane version of the yellow "short-bus" that delivers _esa newhires to ground skool.
PBR
P.S. Just kidding, couldn't see the operated by sticker.

House_X said:
Any jet with me in the cockpit....:cool:
<---------and this chick as the F/A :D

Lucy Lui? Man, you suffer from some serious yellow fever! That picture kind of looks like the sniper from 'Full Metal Jacket'.

ERJ - too thin, head on it looks good, I like the 135 the best of the ERJ's, it has the best dimensions with the smaller fuselage.

CRJ - nice dimensions but like other said squatty, but in the air, the best looking. The 700 is the best looking of all RJ's and many other jets.

Call me crazy and its not because I fly it but I like the Dash. It just looks like its built tuff and to last. But then again my fav. of all time is a Super Cub and DH Beaver on floats so you can see where I'm comming from.

Other good looking props that were are in airline service- Convair, Martin, DC-3, BE99, DC-7, Fokker 27, ATR, SAAB, DOVE, Heron, BE18.

Overall I'd have to say the Dash 8-100, gotta stay true to the bitch that pays the bills.

Put me down for the shorts. But, I have heard a lot of women say the saab is cute.

Cute?? Nahhh, its a d@mn sexy airplane. Cute is a word reserved for 8 year olds little old lady's who carry funny pink purses.

mullet said:
Lucy Lui? Man, you suffer from some serious yellow fever! That picture kind of looks like the sniper from 'Full Metal Jacket'.
Come to think of it, that sniper was kinda hot, too!

LAXSaabdude

I think the Avro is the cat's ass.

Latest resources

Back