Ok now what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Honorstudent

So is 2-N and company going to continue fighting ISL? If so based on what argument? Is it because some of the transfers didn’t read the 2010 CBA pertaining to loss of longevity when taking a PLOA? If that is the case I say let those pilots have there longevity back it still will not change the ISL, It would mean they would get there pay raises sooner, won’t cost the Union a dime and removes the companies final excuse for fighting ISL.

Supreme Court of the United States Office of the Clerk Washington, DC 20543-0001
January 22, 2018
Clerk
United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit 524 Potter Stewart Courthouse
100 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Re: Flight Options, LLC, et al.
v. International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local 1108, et al. No. 17-748
(Your No. 16-3606)
Dear Clerk:
The Court today entered the following order in the above-entitled case: The petition for a writ of certiorari is denied.

Does it really matter? The ISL is in effect and there ain't nothin they can do about it.
The more important issue is when will the decert pushers realize we all are much better off being under a contract with Union protection when having to deal with these idiots in the office. I know I feel much better now when I get one of those " phone calls" . What can wookie and company do for me? Answer: not a damn thing!!

That is very true, just wondering when said Idiots are going to finally accept the fact that the Union is here to stay and move about the business of Negotiating in good faith under Section 6?

The answer to that is NEVER!!!! If you think this management and Frank Lorenzo jr is ever going to negotiate anything with this union PM me I have a bridge near SFO I can sell you cheap.

jajajajajajaja. Frank Lorenzo jr

funny

What do you mean "now what?"

Don't you know?

Kenn will just keep pulling out more rabbits from that hat of his. As long as this pilot group allows it, and a group of pilots willing to obstruct progress for him Kenn will just keep on trucking on the nothing train.

He can only come up with silly petty arguments. But boy can he run out a clock. Until this pilot group bands together or a judge finally declares contempt, he will just keep trying.

Has anyone bothered to let the arbitrator know just exactly how duped he was? Management guaranteed him swift section 6 negotiations if he just sided with them. What a gullible loser. As is anyone who believes Kenn won't just come up with another time killing, clock running trick whether it the IBT or Frank'n'Beans. Kenn only cares about Kenn.

Last edited:
oh, the vindictive part. So why did the company make the transfers take a PLOA to work for a company they owned? If they want credit for time on the PLOA, why can't the furloughed pilots get credit? The company really made a mess and there is no one else to blame.

Latest resources

Back