OK guys, someone needs to fess up. . .

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
I get it, I pay higher insurance so that large corporations can go around and negligently damage cars. As a result, it raises my car insurance rates. That's coool. But in the meantime, who gets the kids to the sitter, drives the lady to work and runs around getting three estimates for the repair work and then pays for the rental car while the car is in getting repaired? Me? Just because I also pay car insurance?

I don't get it? If I get drunk and sideswipe a bunch of cars when I leave a tavern, or I'm too busy talking on my cell phone and do the same, shouldn't I be allowed the same right to be so cavalier. After all, if no one is hurt, their insurance will pick up the tab...what's the harm?

then you sue the tavern for getting you drunk or you sue the cell company for letting you talk on the phone while driving..... :p

FN FAL said:
I get it, I pay higher insurance so that large corporations can go around and negligently damage cars. As a result, it raises my car insurance rates. That's coool. But in the meantime, who gets the kids to the sitter, drives the lady to work and runs around getting three estimates for the repair work and then pays for the rental car while the car is in getting repaired? Me? Just because I also pay car insurance?

I don't get it? If I get drunk and sideswipe a bunch of cars when I leave a tavern, or I'm too busy talking on my cell phone and do the same, shouldn't I be allowed the same right to be so cavalier. After all, if no one is hurt, their insurance will pick up the tab...what's the harm?

Yep! I was hit by someone on the highway who took off. I got a hold of their insurance and they would not pay because "he said he didn't do it". DUH! That's the way it goes bro. When your car is damaged (whether by another car or $hit) you are the only one inconvenienced. (btw, I am not saying it is right, but that's how it is). Soooooo, the answer is...the insurance should pay.

Why didn't you have it investigated as a hit-and-run? Police take that sort of thing very seriously, and the perp would be looking at a lot more than just an insurance claim...

capt. megadeth said:
Yep! I was hit by someone on the highway who took off. I got a hold of their insurance and they would not pay because "he said he didn't do it". DUH! That's the way it goes bro. When your car is damaged (whether by another car or $hit) you are the only one inconvenienced. (btw, I am not saying it is right, but that's how it is). Soooooo, the answer is...the insurance should pay.

Not much you can do in this case but say $hit happens.
FN FAL said:
I doubt it as well. What dunce would go to the FAA in a vain attempt at seeking to be made whole again.

This is a case for CSI or a sleezy lawyer. They should have bagged the blue goose, taken it in for analysis, trying to determine if they are SWA peanuts, Delta snack mix, AA, United, etc... The unfortunate thing about large objects falling from the sky, I think the insurance companies call it an act of God. If her insurance carrier has Unisured Motorist claims department, she could use that, and pay a small deductable.

Well I guess you could say that she got Punched by a Blue Grumpy!!!!!!!!!

hey pu$$ylips,

Tell your mom to stop overloading the lav in the CO 757. That things a big honker but geez I know it would have a tough time handling that load.

Indy, what are the dates? PM me or call me dont text that's for Liberals.

I believe this would be classified as a "$hit and run accident". :rolleyes:TC

So how's the plumbing work on passenger jets? This obviously isn't the first time this has happened. Are there some kind of weak er,"dump" valves that occasionally "burp"? Did somebody not close the hole they suck the used blue stuff out of? Anybody?

I was instructing about two years ago. I was on a long ILS final and suddenly about a soup-ladle sized semi frozen bluish-brownish glob splattered on our windshield. I'm just glad it wasn't any bigger or frozen through, might have been too much for the 172's windshield.

Latest resources

Back