• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

oil going back up....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No joke at all (and no, not sarcasm either). The repub party is broken, and my hope is that McCain can (and be willing to) fix it.

I'm not as anti-Obama as some of the other posters here. I don't think it's the end of the world if he wins (unless he gets whacked, as Biden scares the crap out of me...) -- then we're all doomed.

However, I think McCain (if he really is a reformer) is the better choice to clean up Washington and Wall Street. Just my opinion.......

Whoa, WHOA! Biden scares you???!! Are you f#$%ing serious? Palin, a complete doe-eyed idiot in the face of any issue outside of hockey, small town politics and bailing her husband out of jail, DOESN'T scare you? WTF?

I'm ok with most of your post (though I don't have the faith in Mccain you do) since I think we're f'd either way, but you gotta' be kiddin' with the VP thing.

What would make you say that?

Simple: his policies. There is absolutely nothing "maverick" about anything he's proposing. Same old laissez faire failed economic policies. Same old failed foreign policies. Same old failed health care policies. Need I go on? Nothing is new here.

"Don't believe the hype"...that's humorous coming from a frothing Obama fanboy...

Obama has real policy proposals that take us in a new direction. The change "hype" has legitimacy for his candidacy, unlike McSame.

Simple: his policies. There is absolutely nothing "maverick" about anything he's proposing. Same old laissez faire failed economic policies. Same old failed foreign policies. Same old failed health care policies. Need I go on? Nothing is new here.

Obama has real policy proposals that take us in a new direction. The change "hype" has legitimacy for his candidacy, unlike McSame.

REAL pilocy? I love this. The only hype the junior senator had was taken away when the American people saw how fake this ****************************** bag turned out to be. He's a real patriotic american alright. Just look at his family roots!

Everyone is concerned about Palin's experience.

You can't argue this is the order from most to least experience with the candidates.

1. McCain

2. Biden

3. Palin

4. Obama

See whats wrong?

You can't argue this is the order from most to least experience with the candidates.

Actually, yes, it's quite easy to argue that that order is very, very wrong.

Then do it!

(have you figured out yet I like people to explain the blanket statements they make?)

I already have on other threads, and I'm somewhat short on time right now. I have to fly at some point, you know. :) I'll try to post tonight once I get to the hotel.

Latest resources

Back