Oh snap!! CHQ news

aewanabe

Somewhat Exasperated User
Total Time
Yeah, because you guys are such a paragon of protecting the profession. STFU mr. 80 for 80.

TWAER

Total Time
Whiskerbizkit said:
And the bottom feeders live on!

WOW, that is sooooo original. And I guess the flight school you work for is so much better.

bvt1151

Total Time
aewanabe said:
Yeah, because you guys are such a paragon of protecting the profession. STFU mr. 80 for 80.

What growth has CHQ been awarded that is not directly as a result of other furloughed pilots?

United...?
No.

American?
Not in St. Louis.

Delta?
Both Comair and Delta will be furloughing to fill your bid.

Airways?
Granted the original 145 flying, but all 170 flying is a result of furloughs.

This is where the "bottom feeder" comments come from. While other airlines are furloughing, you underbid them and replace their jobs, in the same-sized equipment sometimes! Just so you understand where the negativity towards CHQ is coming from.

nimtz

Total Time
?
EMB170Pilot said:
oh well....... thats managments fault not pilots. we just fly airplanes. but sad that they (mang.) do those things

Then do us all a favor and go get real pay/benefits for those 170's in '06.

(o) (o)

Total Time
bvt1151 said:
What growth has CHQ been awarded that is not directly as a result of other furloughed pilots?

United...?
No.

American?
Not in St. Louis.

Delta?

Airways?

This is where the "bottom feeder" comments come from. While other airlines are furloughing, you underbid them and replace their jobs, in the same-sized equipment sometimes! Just so you understand where the negativity towards CHQ is coming from.

I wouldn't slam just CHQ...every regional in the past few years (since 9.11) that have grown to double their size was a direct result of the majors furloughing.

SizzleChest

Total Time
8000+
All the USAir flying on the 170 was already being flown by CHQ 145s. They haven't added anything they didn't already do before. All of the early AA stuff in STL was done before as TWE. AA has changed the service cities since then....

StarChecker

Warp this...
Total Time
Enough
bvt1151 said:

United...?
No.

American?
Not in St. Louis.

Delta?

Airways?

It is amazing and sad how much you hate us. Sorry you have nowhere else to spend your energy.

bvt1151

Total Time
I don't hate CHQ. Quite the contrary, I think you guys have a good thing going. Just remember where it all came from, and consider it a glance into your future.

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
We're all bottom feeders. We made our bed long ago in the greedy '80's. Everyone grabbed what they could irrespective of the damage it would do to the "profession".

AA pilots gleefully flew the former TWA routes to LHR. Delta pilots gleefully flew the PanAm Shuttle. UAL had no qualms about flying "bought" So. Am. routes.

They didn't care about where those routes came from and no one at Republic should care about what "major" used to fly those 170 routes.TC

tricky

Total Time
EMB170Pilot said:
oh well....... thats managments fault not pilots. we just fly airplanes. but sad that they (mang.) do those things

fark YOU, I hope u burn in hell and so does you company.

sf260pilot

Total Time
When did CHQ go to Major Airline Status? Just a question not an insult. I wasn't sure who CHQ was until tonight.

Whiskerbizkit

Inside her \|/
Total Time
TWAER said:
WOW, that is sooooo original. And I guess the flight school you work for is so much better.

Lets see...
I get paid more, more days off, retirement, benifits...yep its better. Keep dragging the industry down boys, someone got to do it.

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
Whiskerbizkit said:
Lets see...
I get paid more, more days off, retirement, benifits...yep its better. Keep dragging the industry down boys, someone got to do it.

Yeah, and you also got your contract more than a year after Chautauqua. Plus you didn't have to sacrifice gains in order to crush an alter-ego whipsaw threat, either. All that being said, XJT has a good contract that is better than CHQ and that is only because people like Neal busted their humps fighting for it.

Whiskerbizkit

Inside her \|/
Total Time
BoilerUP said:
Yeah, and you also got your contract more than a year after Chautauqua. Plus you didn't have to sacrifice gains in order to crush an alter-ego whipsaw threat, either. All that being said, XJT has a good contract that is better than CHQ and that is only because people like Neal busted their humps fighting for it.

I voted no on our TA, we could of done better. Looking at your profile you dont work here, but if you do you know how our pilot group feels about our union reps, Neal included.

SennaP1

Livin' the European Dream
Total Time
Whiskerbizkit said:
I voted no on our TA, we could of done better. Looking at your profile you dont work here, but if you do you know how our pilot group feels about our union reps, Neal included.

Get them next time....