• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh My God...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interesting! Today, while commuting out of LAX I was in the "I LOVE LA" gift shop in the Delta Terminal and low and behold...they had for sale about 100 lighters (with fluid none the less!). I asked the gal ringing me up if she knew when the lighter ban took effect (I though it just happened and was kinda curious) and she said she knew nothing about it. No shock there.

So, looks like you can't bring a lighter through security but you can buy one once you're PAST security!

GO TSA!!!:rolleyes:

av8tor4239 said:
PASTMMO, or cliff, or who ever you are, (I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE)

I dont know who you are becasue this is an annonomous message board.

(start sarcasm) OOOOOH the terroist now know that Av8tor4239 carries a gun to work and is an FFDO.. (end sarcasm)

WHO THE HELL IS Av8tor4239?

av8tor439,

as long as there's people like you spurting off, you ffdo's will never get rid of the boxes...

geez, what a dumba$$...

Relax, I'm working on a deal to install "Needalight?" machines in all commercial airports. It will only cost you a quarter and will accept all major credit cards.

You smokers could bring a bow drill to the airport! You'd be the hero of the smoking room.
"Look what I have done! I have made FIRE!"

No, wait, a bow drill is a tool. Contraband. Never mind!

PastMMO said:
as long as there's people like you spurting off, you ffdo's will never get rid of the boxes...

Me thinks the Colt, Bennelli, and Bushmaster stickers on the flightbag, coupled with the funny looking little box that he never lets go of, just might be a better indicator of his FFDO status than chatter on the internet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back