• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh My God...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, I might actually start smoking again just to give me another reason to hate TSA... You'd think all our badges had Al-Qaeda stamped on them.

pireps said:
Richard Reid, aka "The Shoebomber" tried to light his bomb with a match. Go figure.

What passes for wisdom at the TSA figures if Reid had a lighter he would have set off his shoe. This is the same typical knee-jerk crap that was behind on-duty crew members having their nail clippers taken away up until 2003.

Passing a rule that is difficult or impossible to enforce is an exercise in futility. There are very small lighters available for sale. Lights so small they would be able to pass through a metal detector. Matchbooks are virtually impossible to detect with a metal detector. How are they going to enforce the four matchbook limit?

My trust and admiration for the TSA diminishes daily.

beagle pilot said:
My trust and admiration for the TSA diminishes daily.

Lucky you, I never had any from the start, especially going through the security screening in ATL and seeing who is working there....

av8tor4239 said:
.. There are parts of the program that are classified and none of that information was broadcast in this post!

except your identity.

from what i have been told by fellow pilots, the identity of ffdo's is part of the 'ssi'. i am quite certain cnn did not personally interview any of the pilots in training while in artesia.

sure the american public should know the workings of the program, since tax money is being used to pay for it. however, identities should not be disclosed...

cliff

PastMmo said:
except your identity.

from what i have been told by fellow pilots, the identity of ffdo's is part of the 'ssi'. i am quite certain cnn did not personally interview any of the pilots in training while in artesia.

sure the american public should know the workings of the program, since tax money is being used to pay for it. however, identities should not be disclosed...

cliff

So how exactly did he disclose his identity? I happen to know who he is because I have flown with him. I would be willing to bet my next paycheck that not more than 10 or 20 other people on this board know who he is, and all of them already know that he is an FFDO because we have flown with him.

This is very very bad.......I shutter to think about the horrible results that will come from this ruling.................Three flight attendents on a nick fit with no one to take it out on except the pilots!!!!!!

Oh the horror!:eek:

PastMmo said:
except your identity.

cliff

PASTMMO, or cliff, or who ever you are, (I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE)

I dont know who you are becasue this is an annonomous message board.

(start sarcasm) OOOOOH the terroist now know that Av8tor4239 carries a gun to work and is an FFDO.. (end sarcasm)

WHO THE HELL IS Av8tor4239?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back