• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Oh goody, it's tax time.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey. Fly for a 135 carrier. Live in domicile, rent my home, same company/domicile for the entire year. Basically I'm just a regular working slob as far as the uncle sam the tax man is concerned, right? Just take the standard deduction and cry in my beer, yes? Thanks for the time.

No home mortgage interest deduction, no property tax deduction?
Unless you have something else to get you over the standard deduction (doubtful that 2106 Expenses would do that), looks like a 1040EZ for you.

But certainly don't take a stranger's word for gospel.

haircuts {if in FOM that it has to be neat and nice}, gym membership, regular laundry if you wash your shirts at home..blowdryer, curling iron, dual time zone watch computer if you need it to bid or check schedules, union dues,loss of license insurance, sunglasses, headsets..I can keep going on here.

haircuts {if in FOM that it has to be neat and nice}, gym membership, regular laundry if you wash your shirts at home..blowdryer, curling iron, dual time zone watch computer if you need it to bid or check schedules, union dues,loss of license insurance, sunglasses, headsets..I can keep going on here.

gym membership? how can I get away deducting that?

Latest resources

Back