Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyupder

Hmmmm....
Is there a phone number for offline to get listed as jumpseat for NWA? If so, please PM me or post it here.

Thank you

That is correct, there is no way for an offline jumpseater to list for a NW flight. However, the gate agents always ask if you are listed, and if you are not (which you can't be), they get snippy about it. I've had several of them tell me that in the future, I HAVE to list, because they are not allowed to do it at the gate. There is a BIG communications gap in there somewhere. I deal with this on a weekly basis.

I've always listed on NWA prior to arriving at the airport. I just call NWA reservations and they will check the loads and list me on the corresponding flight.

RUhiring? said:
That is correct, there is no way for an offline jumpseater to list for a NW flight. However, the gate agents always ask if you are listed, and if you are not (which you can't be), they get snippy about it. I've had several of them tell me that in the future, I HAVE to list, because they are not allowed to do it at the gate. There is a BIG communications gap in there somewhere. I deal with this on a weekly basis.

I agree totally! I always told them I CAN'T list prior, and they always say, YES YOU CAN!! So finally one day I called the 800 reservation line, got someone on the phone, and handed it to the gate agent. Agent asked if we could list offline, reservations said no, and they got into an argument. It was kinda funny actually. :) But at least it finally got than bleeping gate agent to see my side of it. :)

Call the 800 number and tell them you are a non-rev from "x" airline. If you ask for the jumpseat, then that is an automatic NO

Any of you guys call the 800-225-2525 line to list and been told that you need to call the Nonrev number, which only has options for NW,XJ,9E employees? I've had this happen to me 3 times, when res told me they could not list me. Maybe its because i told them im Mesa. :smash:

Latest resources

Back