Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
It's official, that VPS station that Mesaba runs sucks bad. Most are walking around with manuals in their hand because they have no idea how to run the computers. Had an agent the other day get frustrated because the computer asked her if I was a pilot, fa, or dci. Uhhhh, as I stand there in uniform....."Pilot". Does Mesaba train anyone or just cut them loose? This station has gone from a great ASA run station to an awful one. I was listed on the wrong flight and about a month ago, the agent couldn't figure out how to put me on the jumpseat, so she denied me the j/s. WTF!!! Anyhow....poll says SUCK!!!!

It's official, that VPS station that Mesaba runs sucks bad. Most are walking around with manuals in their hand because they have no idea how to run the computers. Had an agent the other day get frustrated because the computer asked her if I was a pilot, fa, or dci. Uhhhh, as I stand there in uniform....."Pilot". Does Mesaba train anyone or just cut them loose? This station has gone from a great ASA run station to an awful one. I was listed on the wrong flight and about a month ago, the agent couldn't figure out how to put me on the jumpseat, so she denied me the j/s. WTF!!! Anyhow....poll says SUCK!!!!

I completely agree!

This is just par for the course for the new NWA... Ever since DAL was completely hijacked by RA, Steenland "and his goatee" this has become the "new normal."

Oh well-just piss off all employees, pax, and everyone else, and you should make TONS of money!!! SYNERGIES EVERYWHERE!!

-Congrats, Gen-you have truly inherited a proud tradition from an airline that was the "hands-down" best at pissing off everyone.

-Welcome to the new NWA!
-Enjoy!!

I completely agree!

This is just par for the course for the new NWA... Ever since DAL was completely hijacked by RA, Steenland "and his goatee" this has become the "new normal."

Oh well-just piss off all employees, pax, and everyone else, and you should make TONS of money!!! SYNERGIES EVERYWHERE!!

-Congrats, Gen-you have truly inherited a proud tradition from an airline that was the "hands-down" best at pissing off everyone.

-Welcome to the new NWA!
-Enjoy!!
Has anyone told you lately you are a Fuc%in' idiot? Well of course they have...sorry ignore my question.

The same thing goes for the DL stations we get to go to now. An ontime departure is apparently a new concept to DL agents. Face it... both sides got horrid training on the new computer systems they have to work with. When I have to help the DL agents pull paperwork, check loads, list jumpseaters, get weather and board a flight... there's obviously something wrong here. On the flip side... the DGS ground folks are great.

So, is that some sort of rhetorical question?

If it was a statement, try using an exclamation point like this.

You are a f#cking tool!

Seriously, you are a tool.

It was a joke, moron. A "play" on the typical "mesa sucks" thing.

Who calls anyone a tool anyways? Only losers on FI, apparently.

Latest resources

Back