• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Official Email from SkyWest President and COO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why not ask some Colgan pilots about how awesome their post-vote experience has been?

Well, I've seen no major changes so far at Colgan. Scheduling has been a little more helpful and we have a few overnights now. 2 Bases have closed, 1 opened.

Well, I've seen no major changes so far at Colgan. Scheduling has been a little more helpful and we have a few overnights now. 2 Bases have closed, 1 opened.

Ummmm, 2 bases closing is not a major change?? Either you're young & single with no roots, or you weren't effected at all because you weren't based in the 2 that closed...but base closures are a MAJOR pain(been there, done that more than once)!

Actually,

As far as minorities go, that's a pretty big one.

Is that what you call a scooby snack?

SKYW pilots... why is it Jerry gets to have labor contract betweem him and the BOD but you guys don't want one?

I'll verify that JP is not JB also.

To the Skywosrt pilots who voted no F@CK YOU!

To the Sywest pilots who voted yes, Thank you for trying. I'm sorry you have work with a bunch of GUTLESS, SPINELESS, and WORTHLESS individuals.

701EV
Very few, if any, are those things. I have great fellow pilots, even though they might have voted different than I did. I am highly dissapointed in the ones who truly were apathetic and did not educate themselves and just voted "no" by default.

Latest resources

Back