Offered job at comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboy23

I was just offered a job at comair and I am wondering why are they hiring when everbody keeps talking about them losing some of their flying from delta. Would this be a dead end job, or are they in the works of getting some other flying?

Taking a job right now would be a big gamble. It could work out very well or very bad. There is no training contract here so if you do take the job and decide to leave, you are free to do so.

Your timing might be good, I think we'll see which way this place is going in pretty short order. My guess is if you get a class date at all, things will be OK.

I have already been offered a class date. I am suppose to start class on the 9th of october, but I don't want to go there and then be out a job a month or two later!!

take it and keep looking..... better to be out of a job in a few weeks than still out of a job now

I have already been offered a class date. I am suppose to start class on the 9th of october, but I don't want to go there and then be out a job a month or two later!!

Its called....welcome to the airline biz

Is that the only offer, or have you interviewed at any other carriers? Republic is hiring like mad. Good luck!

Take the job, and keep interviewing for others.

Latest resources

Back