% of interviews get hired at Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 type

I would go with HIGHER POWER in Dallas. They are a stand-up operation that runs the company like SWA would. Very nice, organized, professional, and like to have fun. $8000 well spent. Do it as soon as you can. My understanding is that when SWA gets your app. it is put in order by date they recieved it. The sooner the better. It is worth $8000 to have the opportunity to work for the best airline in the world. I was told by sources that if you have a type, they will interview you. 800JETCREW is higher power's phone number. Good luck. The class takes two weeks. I was very happy with them, and on one day a SWA People person will come in and fill you in on the newest info they have.

737 type

I did my type with HIGHER POWER in TX. Fantastic experience. They run their company like SWA does. Friendly, professional, organized and fun. $7500 well spent. The class takes approx 15 days. Amerisuites close by is $40/night. The type will enable you to have the opportuntiy to to work for the best airline in the world. During one day of class, a SWA People person will come in and fill you in on all their new company plans. Good luck. I believe their phone number is 800JETCREW.

Latest resources

Back