OCT 23 and Snow in SYR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear,

I'm only planning on being there a few weeks then on to bigger and better things... at least different things.

Thanks

I'm prepping to be a ski bum for when I get furloughed due to J4J

LearLove that is just the best dang idea i have heard in awhile. Hey if someone is going to be furloughed at least have a blast while stuck out of work. I remember the fun of working at copper mountain in colorado as a ski bum right atta' high school. Ahhh good times...

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, I can't wait to fly in the winter in blowing snow and 1/2 Vis 200 ft ovc......GOD I LOVE THIS JOB, ESPECIALLY THE SUBSTANDARD WAGES THAT THE REGIONALS PAY, BECAUSE OF PILOTS WHO ARE WILLING TO SIGN SUBSTANDARD CONTRACTS INSTEAD OF TELLING THE COMPANY TO F-OFF. WO HOOO....LIVING THE DREAM GUYS.....KEEP IT UP.

Done the American Flyers thing... twice so far...

Not to bad, except you need a connection that will stay "on" to get that $#%^& clock down so you can move on.

Good program, read and finish in 20 minutes and leave on and watch TV until the clock say's it's good to take the test....

Thanks for the info, however I just went and took the flight with a DE yesterday. I am good for 2 more years maybe next time.

TurboS7 said:
I just broke out my parka and gloves, going to KEF this weekend.

Spent a year in that $hit-hole 1991-1992 thanks to the 57th FIS, USAF.

Never wanna hear that identifier again ;)

Re: SYR

chperplt said:
Lear,

Are there any inexpensive airport hotels up there?

It's snowing in MHT as well... but it's going to be in the 90s at home today!

What were you doing in MHT? I'm a gas passer there, may have seen you at some point.

Snow in the forecast here in WI this week! Yay!!!

Latest resources

Back