• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Obama Signs Orders to Help Unions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Worse than 100,000+ dead innocents and 4200+ dead soliders for no reason at all?

Wow that is going to be a hell of a slaughter.

Hey, my buddy flies a cobra and his porition of your 100,000+ were neither innocent nor will they be missed.

Does this apply to the constant shuffling of the USPS mail contracts...?
I hope so.

I lost one of the best jobs I ever had to the "shuffling" of the USPS mail contract without even being offered an interview with the new company who WAS hiring pilots for that contract, nor were any of my coworkers (see avatar).

Therefore, I support that move 100%. I may not have voted for him, but it's high time the power shifted away from management and back to somewhere in the middle...

It's a good start.

In case everyone forgot while osama I mean obama was annoited the choosen one without ever really running or managing anything the US has been free of any terriost attacks since 9-11.

...the US has been free of any terriost attacks since 9-11.

That's pretty funny since 9-11 happened on Bush's watch and it was the SECOND attack on the same target.

Wow. Good thing Bush was wide awake.

q e4tsr f f t tr r hh hjhh7h6hh5bnr4b 1`bbbbb

Sorry about that 18 month old got a hold of the keyboard.

Last edited:
q e4tsr f f t tr r hh hjhh7h6hh5bnr4b 1`bbbbb

Sorry about that 18 month old got a hold of the keyboard.

Has she been drinking, spelling is atrocious and besides, I wholeheartedly disagree, daddy is not a bbbb, regardless of what you think he said to mommy!

That's pretty funny since 9-11 happened on Bush's watch and it was the SECOND attack on the same target.

Wow. Good thing Bush was wide awake.

well it did but Bush was handed a Democratic presidents military who was guted and a disfunctional intelligence community. Clinton was given the option to take out osoma during his administration....but had to deal with a blue dress

well it did but Bush was handed a Democratic presidents military who was guted and a disfunctional intelligence community. Clinton was given the option to take out osoma during his administration....but had to deal with a blue dress

quit crying over spilt milk, lets just move on and try to get through this. who's side are you on? do you want america to fail?

Latest resources

Back