• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NY Times. It's Done

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That "feeling" you have is from the 9 leg day with a El Paso overnight at the end of it. Your post is an obvious attempt to incite. Give it a rest SW dude. You speak of things you have no knowledge of.

You're right. I'll quit bidding the 2 legs coast to coast like this week and not pay attention to the largest SLI since Bond/McCaskill. :rolleyes:

If you're a relative newby at CAL vs. an 12 year UAL pilot and you're not concerned - well, alrighty then. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Gup

You're right. I'll quit bidding the 2 legs coast to coast like this week and not pay attention to the largest SLI since Bond/McCaskill. :rolleyes:

If you're a relative newby at CAL vs. an 12 year UAL pilot and you're not concerned - well, alrighty then. I guess ignorance is bliss.

Gup

Have u heard of relative seniority, or don't they use that term in lubbock??

It should be entertaining to watch the SLI unfold. I get the feeling the junior CAL pilots are not going to be happy.

Gup

Hey news flash gup, UAL has 11 year DOH on furlough. CAL has guys on furlough as well. I'm glad you can find "entertainment" in over 2,000 furloughed pilots (Both CAL an UAL) worrying about a equitable SLI. But hey, "you have a feeling". I have a feeling you enjoy when others are faced with adversity.Of course you have nothing to worry about. SWA is king of the world and invincible. Carry on.

hey news flash gup, ual has 11 year doh on furlough. Cal has guys on furlough as well. I'm glad you can find "entertainment" in over 2,000 furloughed pilots (both cal an ual) worrying about a equitable sli. But hey, "you have a feeling". I have a feeling you enjoy when others are faced with adversity.of course you have nothing to worry about. Swa is king of the world and invincible. Carry on.

+1...

Hey news flash gup, UAL has 11 year DOH on furlough. CAL has guys on furlough as well. I'm glad you can find "entertainment" in over 2,000 furloughed pilots (Both CAL an UAL) worrying about a equitable SLI. But hey, "you have a feeling". I have a feeling you enjoy when others are faced with adversity.Of course you have nothing to worry about. SWA is king of the world and invincible. Carry on.

Thanks for the lecture "dad." My best friend is 11 years and furloughed from United but I appreciate your attempt to school me. Next time you want to jump my arse for making a statement - have a valid arguement.

Ciao,
Gup

Thanks for the lecture "dad." My best friend is 11 years and furloughed from United but I appreciate your attempt to school me. Next time you want to jump my arse for making a statement - have a valid arguement.

Ciao,
Gup

Dad??? Uh, that wasn't me....I pulled out on time. Check with your Mom on that one.

Latest resources

Back