• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NY Times. It's Done

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long before they cancel Republic/Frontier? Lets pay them to compete against us. Great business plan?

Getting rid of Republic would put them into a World of hurt.

Yuppy,
According to APC, CO has 20 and United has 52 giving them a grand total of 72, placing them behind Emirates with 85 and counting.
So you can actually still disagree with instructordude...!!

Yeah..... but how many RJ's does Emirates use on its routes???

Getting rid of Republic would put them into a World of hurt.

Yes, bad for Republic. Maybe the new UAL management should let Republic grow bigger so they can compete against them later . Time to nip the bud! Actually, rip out the whole damn weed!

It should be entertaining to watch the SLI unfold. I get the feeling the junior CAL pilots are not going to be happy.

Gup

What are you talking about? Apparently flamebait. Worst case will be straight relative seniority. So I think the junior guys at CAL will be just fine. Go back and fly your Shamu 737...........

Does the merger have any effect on regional contracts?

A contract is a contract, so they'll be honored. But I'd be worried when they come up for renewal. I know the UAL pilots are wanting to get back their scope and CAL pilots aren't gonna budge, so I think if you're at a regional.....i'd be worried.

It should be entertaining to watch the SLI unfold. I get the feeling the junior CAL pilots are not going to be happy.

Gup

That "feeling" you have is from the 9 leg day with a El Paso overnight at the end of it. Your post is an obvious attempt to incite. Give it a rest SW dude. You speak of things you have no knowledge of.

Instructordude,
That would be zero RJ's unless of course you count the A330-200 as the Emirates RJ being the baby of the fleet, if so 29. :beer:

Latest resources

Back