NWA's Turn for a Nutcase Onboard!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mamma

Another idiot trying for FAM induced suicide.[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051210/NEWS01/512100348

Quick Summary: Mexican national on his way to Hawaii, decided he wanted to kill a sleeping baby on board and was unruly. Parents were freaked and finally were moved to the back. This made the nutjob more upset and he made a dash for the flightdeck with his cellphone in hand waving it in a threating way. Business Class brought him down and plastic cuffed his hands. FBI is babysitting him now.

Sounds like another bi-polar freak. I have had the extremely unfortunate experience of having to deal w/ a bi-polar person for a number of years and have no sympathy for them when they stop taking meds.

If that psycho had been messing w/ kids like that around me, he'd be lucky to walk off that plane without assistance.

Good on the NWA crew and business pax for the takedown:beer:

wrxpilot said:
Sounds like another bi-polar freak. I have had the extremely unfortunate experience of having to deal w/ a bi-polar person for a number of years and have no sympathy for them when they stop taking meds.

If that psycho had been messing w/ kids like that around me, he'd be lucky to walk off that plane without assistance.

Good on the NWA crew and business pax for the takedown:beer:

A Descendants fan taking down an unruly passenger? Are you going to smother him with your oversized sweater or hit him with your chunky shoes?

Of course I'm joking. :)

Labbats
Theres probably only three people on this forum who get that, and your looking at em.:beer:

labbats said:
A Descendants fan taking down an unruly passenger? Are you going to smother him with your oversized sweater or hit him with your chunky shoes?

Of course I'm joking. :)

I'm 6'1", 200 lb, and workout 6x/wk :D

It would be hard not to threaten him with immediate harm and possibly death by plastic knife if it was my kid.

I hope they roughed him up a little. Bad people need to pay for their actions. A broken bone or two would satisfy nicely. Or a nose. I want people like this to PAY.

:)

Sounds like they already have a few nutcases on board - seems like they keep denying Jumpseats !!!

Latest resources

Back