nwa vote passes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MarineGrunt said:
I had no idea Bob Slydell had a position with NWA management....

"No. No, of course not. We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week..."

"We like to avoid confrontation whenever possible.......Problem is solved from your end!"

DoinTime said:
YPF...this is quoted from your MEC's "across the table" March 9th publication.

If NWA hired out of Compass they would only drive up their own training costs.
Not if compass and NWA fly the E-175/E-195 then it saves them on training cost to hire out of compass.

doublepsych said:
This post is awesome!!! Both in delivery, and content. Spot on IMO. Maybe if some more regional folks could comprehend this factor, they would at least understand why they feel victimized. You should never let yourself feel victimized!!!

You are a total F-n moron. There is not a single RJ flying in the NWA system that was not voted on, or approved, or given blessing by the NWA mainline pilot group. Its is your fault they are not flown by the mainline.

Stop voting for RJs going to regoinals Idiots.

doh said:
Yea and verily (done while wearing ashes and sackcloth), ye have brought the wrath upon thyself! I have heard ye in thy terminals and in thine cockpits. Ye have cried out as a voice in the wilderness, "wherefore art thou, oh fast upgrade? Wherefore art thou, oh larger aircraft? I shall fly thee for a pittance, if only I can possess thee!" And in thine short sightedness, thou hast forced the aged pilot to thy level, in order that he keepeth some measure of that which he had. For thine own sins, ye shall wander forty years in the wilderness, that thou mayest learn thy lesson. Patience and hard work are indeed virtues! Thus endeth mine prophecy!

You too dip sh!t

Latest resources

Back