Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Super Premium Wide Body Boondoggle - if 65 Wasn't Bad Enough...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Once again, I'd like to thanks JOHN PRATER the putz and all of the piss ant cronies who BRILLIANTLY thought this was a wonderful plan. What a group of complete incompetent self centered morons!

DL flight attendants are allowed to work when they're 80 years old, bidding for all the best trips and then dropping almost all of them. Why keep them around? Hopefully, this won't happen to us pilots.

I am glad to see a FNWA guy come out and say this is a crock. If the over 60 crowd wants to fly, then stay till 65. If they want the retirement then leave. Only a greedy SOB could come up with a plan to retire and fly part time.:puke: I will be writing my rep. Hope it works. I cant believe someone could propose this with a straight face.

Lots of FNWA are outraged by this BS. The greed of

some of our senior pilots knows no boundries.

We have been putting up with this kind of crap for

YEARS!

Most of us look forward to working with our

new co-workers and to being treated fairly.

DB

I am a little concerned with some of the posts I have read here. Lot's of:

"I have faith....."

"I would hope......"

"I don't think....."

If you are against this, you need to call you reps and make your absolute disagreement known. Don't just sit there and "hope" this doesn't pass, ENSURE it doesn't pass by calling your reps.

As other FNWA have said here, do not underestimate a certain group of senior pukes at FNWA that have their's......and want your's as well.

At the very least, as somebody else posted, if part-time flying is to be enacted it should be available to EVERY pilot on the seniority list.

is there anything else the old cronies want? Anything else?? How else can we make sure you have absolutely everything you want? Give me a call- I'll even be right over to wipe your arse if you need it.

Latest resources

Back