NWA Straw Poll on TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear70 said:
Nothing yet, but you move up to the semi-finals in the "biggest self-serving poser on Flightinfo" contest.

Cool! As long as there's no math and the swimsuit competition is shot through a blurry lens...I am so winning!

Lear70 said:
Grand prize: confirmation of your status as an idiot for LIFE.

Runners up receive confirmation of idiot status for at least a year (or until everyone forgets what an a*s they were in this thread).

Wouldn't it be easier if the "judge" in this case just stated that he disagreed with my position (but would give his left nut to have it)?

Lear70 said:
I'm an honorary finalist, I've stayed at Pinnacle for almost 5 years... ;)

Ah...an "old salt". I apologize then. I had no idea you were the uncontested expert in all matters related to NWA contracts, Chapter 11, and collective bargaining. I thought you might have been something of a "newbie" just trying to slime someone you didn't agree with.

Glad we got that straightened out!

As a show of solidarity, I predict you will NOT bid any of the larger jets that this T/A will allow PCL to fly.

Right?

Occam's said:
Ah...an "old salt". I apologize then. I had no idea you were the uncontested expert in all matters related to NWA contracts, Chapter 11, and collective bargaining. I thought you might have been something of a "newbie" just trying to slime someone you didn't agree with.
Not my first rodeo.

Furloughed 727 Captain.

As a show of solidarity, I predict you will NOT bid any of the larger jets that this T/A will allow PCL to fly.

Right?
Sure, I'll just go right over to Uncle Phil's office and tell him we don't want it.

Yeah, that'll work.

Like we have control over flying we bid... and here I thought you knew a LITTLE something about aviation. ;)

Lear70 said:
Not my first rodeo.

Furloughed 727 Captain.

From NWA?

Ah....no.

So what did you think of the Extension Agreement in '03? Did you like the way the Negotiators developed that one? What did you think was the best part? Do you remember what we used for leverage at the time? What was the PCL piece to the agreement?

What? Not sure of the details of that one?

Golly, maybe the "rodeo" you rode in didn't have the same events. I raced go-karts when I was 15, but that doesn't make me an expert in F-1.

Lear70 said:
Like we have control over flying we bid... and here I thought you knew a LITTLE something about aviation. ;)

NOW we're getting somewhere! I do know a "little" something about aviation. Specificially, I know a lot about the stuff that has been going on at NWA. How much is "a lot"?

More than you.

A LOT more than you.

Not a brag...or a slam. Just a fact.

If you'd like to discuss or debate elements of the T/A, or the Pros/Cons of the package, I'm ready to go! If you just want to "measure weiners" to see who has more Cred on the subject of NWA negotiations: Don't go there, girlfriend!

81Horse said:
How does a captain get furloughed?
When the Captain is 2 from the bottom and 60% of the seniority list is furloughed.

No Occam, it was not from Northwest, but that doesn't mean I don't know the history. No, I haven't really liked ANY of the Northwest agreements in the last decade and a half that kept selling Scope for more money and now it's fu*ked you and the rest of your coworkers.

If you think that Northwest isn't going to pull annother "Pinnacle" and spin it off for cash, line their pockets with it, then sell your furloughed cohorts down the river to another ultra-aggressive management group (like they did with Pinnacle), then you're simply dreaming. Money talks, bullsh*t walks.

By the way, comparing go-karts to F1 doesn't have anything to do with comparing a Supplemental 121 727 Captain with a Northwest 727 Captain. Same airplane, same job, period. If you think being a Northwest Captain equivalates you to being an F1 driver, I'm sure there's a certain female F1 driver who'd enjoy wiping the asphalt with your cocky a*s. :D

Incidentally, that was a nice attempt at a redirect, so I'll put it to you bluntly. Again.

Occam said:
Now, Mr. Arrogant, exactly HOW are we going to accomplish this?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Keep talking buddy, nothing new coming out of your mouth that supports a "yes" vote, just more of the "me-me-me" concept. Unless you have anything new to ask, don't bother, we get it, you're in it for yourself.

I find it interesting that the MEC couldn't even get behind their own T.A. enough to endorse it, and had to give it a "Neutral" recommendation. Makes you wonder why... Or at least it makes US wonder why, you probably don't give a sh*t.

As far as Flight Info pissing matches go ...this one is pretty entertaining

xjlifer said:
As far as Flight Info pissing matches go ...this one is pretty entertaining
Well, hope you enjoyed the entertainment, I'm done.

Too much bullsh*t from Occam, the poor boy just can't argue the points, he has to retreat to childish school yard taunts about female reproductive cycles instead of arguing the issues.

PCL, that's pretty funny, CAT has some good guys working there too, but similar to Pinnacle, the good reputation of the many is ruined by the fu*kups of the few.

Good luck to all the red-tails, passed my interview, got the phone call inviting me to class and I'm outta here. :D

C-YAAAAA (DTW alley ramp tower operator, you know who I'm talking about). :)

Lear70 said:
Well, hope you enjoyed the entertainment, I'm done.

Too much bullsh*t from Occam, the poor boy just can't argue the points, he has to retreat to childish school yard taunts about female reproductive cycles instead of arguing the issues.

Midol?

Hot bath?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back