NWA Recalls MEC Chairman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Schwanker said:
I think there are many members who already have "buyers regret" for this TA. I believe the 63% vote was largely swayed by 2 issues. 1) The effective fear mongering in the official ALPA communications prior and during the voting process, and 2) members were turned off by the timing of the initial recall effort.

Schwanker;

I don't think any of the big egos at nwalpa will ever admit that the Fa's

took the company to task and brought them back to the table.

I have respect for their single minded effort with mgt.

Too bad we will have to live with ours for the next 6 years.

Dave b

Schwanker said:
Apparently, everything they said was proven wrong. The financials were much better than anyone would have tought. McClain decided not to share this information with the members (the PFAA did). The Flight Attendants proved that managemant could not immediately impose a contract. They also proved that management would go back to the table. They also proved non-ratification would not result in an imminent liquidation. Also, it is very questionable that the pension will be saved even though the "message" to the members was that voting against this TA was a vote against your pension.

I think there are many members who already have "buyers regret" for this TA. I believe the 63% vote was largely swayed by 2 issues. 1) The effective fear mongering in the official ALPA communications prior and during the voting process, and 2) members were turned off by the timing of the initial recall effort.

So,,,will the NWA pilot group vote in the PFAA as its representative union now? I would certainly think so now that the PFAA have proved that they are the only Union representation on the property over there that has their head pulled sufficiently far enough out of their a$$es to see clearly and represent ALL of its members in good faith.

I supported the PFAA on this board a year ago and was thoroughly thrashed for it on here. Was told they had their heads up their a$$es and didn't stand a chance against NWA management.

BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA,,, always did enjoy having the last laugh!

HA!

Latest resources

Back