Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA pilots....so what happened to your leather jackets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know I'm going to catch a lot of crap for this but ... I think the Delta pilot uniform is the most professional looking in the entire global airline industry.

Now, please continue to wax on about how comfortable leather jackets are. Whilke you're at it, let's wear old man sneakers and polo shirts.

I know I'm going to catch a lot of crap for this but ... I think the Delta pilot uniform is the most professional looking in the entire global airline industry.

Now, please continue to wax on about how comfortable leather jackets are. Whilke you're at it, let's wear old man sneakers and polo shirts.

It was OK maybe 25 years ago, no better or worse than most others. But its time to update! (And I don't mean those dorky leathers either. In fact, I really don't know what will work. I'll leave that to the designers in the crowd.)

The uniform is outdated, as is the double breasted suit in general. Then you add in the folks that can't keep the fork out of their mouth. Nothing worse than a 250 pounder in that coat, gross.

I vote for same colors, single breasted, leather jacket (only ONE for all the cheap ass' out there)optional hat

A reliable source told me this is the new one:

10280-748022-p.jpg

Member's Only?

Agreed! Ill take the crap along with you! The uniform looks great.

Perception is reality....

Latest resources

Back