Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA pilots....so what happened to your leather jackets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heyas,

For those with the 'real' leather jackets (those bought from the approved vendor) and you wanted to sell, the company bought them back at full retail. I think they donated them at that point.

They were actually VERY nice jackets. No name tag fuzzy spot on the front, and a very nice embroidered NWA logo on the inside, along with your name. If you took the epaulets off, you'd never know it was anything other than an ordinary jacket.

Lots of folks kept theirs for this reason, but lots sold them back, also.

Nu

I have never been a fan of the Leather Jacket. IMO, the Blazer looks much more professional. Glad to see it go.

I have never been a fan of the Leather Jacket. IMO, the Blazer looks much more professional. Glad to see it go.
My unprofessional leather jacket kept me real warm on the walk arounds at ORD in the dead of winter. I guess I could have worn my overcoat and looked like a Flight Attendant.

My unprofessional leather jacket kept me real warm on the walk arounds at ORD in the dead of winter. I guess I could have worn my overcoat and looked like a Flight Attendant.

I did not say the Leather Jackets looked unprofessional. I said,

IMO, the Blazer looks much more professional.

The new one:

A reliable source told me this is the new one:

10280-748022-p.jpg

Agreed. First time I saw it in DTW I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Nothing says classy like a black jacket with blue pants...

Latest resources

Back