• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA pilots headed to Netjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quite a few came over. Only some are left.

Something about lifting bags and getting coffee, catering, ice, and lav didn't suit most of them.

Those that are still here are having a blast.

flyin4pennies said:
This post is filled with NJ pilots expressing their support for you and your fellow employees and is also filled with NW pilots questioning NJ pilot's good-will with skepticism and ill-will. I consider this failure to appreciate

Where do NW pilots specifically question NJ pilot's good will ?

Where, specifically, do they respond with any sort of ill will ?

Fundamental differences exist over the AMFA situation, between both pilot groups. But I have not seen any skepticism or ill will from NW pilots directed at the NJ pilots. Can you post some examples ?

I have heard nothing but great things about the NJ operation. Anyone hired there would appreciate the job..... NW pilots included. Statements depicting NW guys showing up at NJ & thinking they're superior are inaccurate, at best. All groups have their 2%, it seems like you guys like to consider our entire pilot group in this category. That's too bad, since there are a lot of good guys here.

320AV8R

Fundamental differences exist over the AMFA situation, between both pilot groups. But I have not seen any skepticism or ill will from NW pilots directed at the NJ pilots. Can you post some examples ?

Come on 320AV8R get with the program!! Didn't you know that there are RUMORS floating around NJ that our J/S dude looked at their J/S dude the wrong way! And the RUMOR that our entire MEC flipped off their Teamster dude, went straight to Mr. Buffet's office and signed a deal for any NWA furlough to go straight to the left seat of the BBJ? I mean, what more evidence do you need of the vast conspiracy? Geeezz........:nuts:

SplitBar said:
I call Bull Shist on this one. I see NJ pilots all the time on my flights.

Skepticism, Need I say more? Your doubting the integrity of NJ pilots!!!

Ghostrider!! This just has to Suck!

And no I don't shop at Walmart, I prefer to give my hard earned $ to a corporation that respects it's employees and their Union. It's called Costco.

Buffett: caution ahead
The Oracle of Omaha sees modest growth for stocks and sounds off on executive pay. Plus: The latest value of Buffett's biggest holdings.
By Shaheen Pasha, CNNMoney.com staff writer
March 4, 2006: 9:44 AM EST

Berkshire Hathaway added Wal-Mart and Anheuser-Busch to its portfolio and increased its holdings in Wells Fargo , a company that Wells Fargo chief executive Dick Kovacevich "runs brilliantly," Buffett said.

Wal Mart now among Berkshire Hathaway's top 12 investment holdings.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/03/04/markets/buffett_letter/index.htm?cnn=yes

Based on your previous positions I assume you will be refusing to ride on Netjet flights now.

So what? We had major losses this year. Oh that's right we ferry planes across the country with no pax. Pay 80 bucks a qt of oil and fly airplanes to our hba's instead of getting overtime.

Unlike the airlines though nobody seems to care.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back