Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA paying high salaries again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like Neil Boortz is posting on this site.

Well Shon7, if you are not making ends meet at home, it would be prudent to cut back on your spending....right? Does that mean you still spend all you make and then DEMAND that the employees of the grocery store take a pay cut so you can make ends meet? In effect, that is what Airline management is doing.

The pilots and F/A's are not responsible for buisness plans and advertizing, we are hired to fly and make the aircraft safe. We do our jobs, for the most part, flawlessly. If we flew airplanes like they ran a company, there would be ALOT of smoking holes out there.

Now, keep your flame bait out of here.

Last edited:
shon7 said:
Bottom line is Consultants and Lawyers are expensive. They are also REQUIRED in the Chap. 11 restructuring to get an outside perspective -- which by the way is something the unions wish for.

All these problems are of your own making. Live with it or move on.

For all that complain about how horrid the workplace is at the airlines -- why lead such a miserable existence. Quit and find something better. If the seniority screws you -- that is a union issue. How many have addressed that at ALPA?

Do you wake up every morning and wonder if today will be your last? How sad can a person be to come on a forum of pilots for pilots and run your negative mouth? Looking at your last 25 posts I think I only saw one that looked like it came from a happy person. You better hope Karma isn't real or you just may hear that train a' commin'............

Baja.

800Dog said:
I prefer to exercise my legal right and strike. No flying job for me and no financial windfall for the executives. Looking forward to spending more time with my Family and sleeping in my own bed.

Good post...If only more felt like this.

Hang in there!!!!!

A NWA pilot and executive are at a company meeting. A plate with two pieces of cake is offered to them. One piece is big and one is small.

NWA Pilot: You choose first, sir.

NWA Exec: Thanks. I'll take the big piece.

The NWA pilot gives him a look of disgust.

NWA Exec: What?

NWA Pilot: I would have picked the small piece.

NWA Exec: Why are you cryin'? That's what you got.

SR

Latest resources

Back