Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
miles otoole said:
They are officially walking the plank!
I can't believe what I heard on the news today...an analyst said that furloughed American and United mechanics were standing by to work as mechanics at NWA. That sounded too weird to me...

FN FAL said:
...an analyst said that furloughed American and United mechanics were standing by to work as mechanics at NWA. That sounded too weird to me...

The company has been training the scabs in AZ for some time now.

castle bravo said:
The company has been training the scabs in AZ for some time now.
oh brother...this is glum news. People are calling the NWA pilots scabs and the real scabs are these mx guys.

Sorry to hear that the furloughed mx guys position are so dismal that they feel they have to cross the picket line, but they are crossing the line.

I'm sensing there's going to be pivotal change for the worst in the airline industry and it started last night at midnight.

The pivotal change for the worst started along time ago. The double standard and comparison between a major airline and a LCC. Wont be an airline profession left worth working for with peolpe willing to do the job for almost nothing. They are destroying their own future.

Diesel-9 said:
Wont be an airline profession left worth working for with people willing to do the job for almost nothing.

The Mechanics the only work group that are not willing to do the job for almost nothing, hence the situation we see today. Until some other work group, at any airline, takes their stand, they have nothing to complain about.

Latest resources

Back