• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA makes $170M

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sadly, these two ****************************** bags, spinproof & tanker clown are the same person.
Speaking of multiple personalities seems you're getting close to another $10 737pylt!

:laugh: this coming from former comair and present virgin america!:laugh:
So how goes the standing up to management for your pathetic payrates at va?

Speaking of pathetic pay rates ..hows that 737 FO shuttle "B" rate ? 20,000 Hours???? Pa-lese:laugh: !!!!

Last edited:
Speaking of pathetic pay rates ..hows that 737 FO shuttle "B" rate ? 20,000 Hours???? Pa-lese:laugh: !!!!
Tanker clown. Of all the ass kissing you do to the southwest guys, not to mention all the slamming you do towards Delta, and all this time to find out your some comair washout that could only get hired at virgin america? LMAO!:laugh: Keep the hits coming clown, its quite entertaining. BTW, at $44/hr you should't be lecturing anyone on pathetic payrates!
And don't worry about who I fly for, even if I was a walmart greeter, its still better than virgin america!:laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
Speaking of pathetic pay rates ..hows that 737 FO shuttle "B" rate ? !

1st year:
VA = $44/hr
DAL = $49/hr

2nd year:
VA = $55/hr
DAL (737 FO shuttle "B" rate-- whatever the hell that means) = $76/hr

3rd year:
VA = out of business
DAL = $89/hr

Get over Delta and move on with your life.

1st year:
VA = $44/hr
DAL = $49/hr

2nd year:
VA = $55/hr
DAL (737 FO shuttle "B" rate-- whatever the hell that means) = $76/hr

3rd year:
VA = out of business
DAL = $89/hr

Get over Delta and move on with your life.

Get over yourself! 12 FO 737 pay rate $105!!!! Have fun riding the right side!

Last edited:
Speaking of multiple personalities seems you're getting close to another $10 737pylt!

Absolutely hilarious!:D He's got a few other usernames he uses too so unless they all get banned, he has awhile before he has to shell out $10. Either way the guy is a complete loser.

Absolutely hilarious!:D He's got a few other usernames he uses too so unless they all get banned, he has awhile before he has to shell out $10. Either way the guy is a complete loser.
What the hell are you talking about? I've been a member of this forum for over 2 years.

But let's talk about hilarious, since you're the same one who used to post as:

Chuck Yogurt
Lawman
Einstein
Texas Crotch rot
Boris Yelling
Lame Lizard
Sky fly

And now claim to be a SWA pilot.

Sorry to hear about your furlough at Midwest chuck.
Be careful, on that 40% paycut management is about to shove up your ass, you might not be able to afford any more $10 accounts.

Get over yourself! 12 FO 737 pay rate $105!!!! Have fun riding the right side!

I'd ask you what 12th year pay is at virgin america, but I already know the answer------>FURLOUGHED. Way to set the standard with your stellar pay tanker clown. See you on the next sign in.

Heyas,

Yup..those baaadddd old DC-9s...they suck SOOOO much fuel. Yet with a 90 strong fleet they are still out kicking a$$ and taking names.

I still say when the last 319/320/737/757/whatever is flown to the desert, a DC-9 will be waiting to take the crew back to MSP (or ATL). Hell, they ought to just paint "Timex" on the side.

Nu

Let's not get crazy here. DL and NWA made money this quarter because of some good fuel hedges. Not a great long-term business plan but better than the alternative. Having flown the -9, I , and many here, will be very glad to see it's mainline replacement announced and brought on property as soon as humanly possible.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back