Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EV120

Are we there yet?
I have been hearing more and more tha NWA will have to start hiring in the near future...if not a few months ago. In fact, NWA has updated their website saying that hiring is now anticipated in the next 3-6 months.

Has anyone with NWA heard what the application process, minimums, and interview process will be? Additionally what is the timeframe, and where will newhires go (Equip/DOM)?

Thanks

I have been hearing more and more tha NWA will have to start hiring in the near future...if not a few months ago. In fact, NWA has updated their website saying that hiring is now anticipated in the next 3-6 months.

Has anyone with NWA heard what the application process, minimums, and interview process will be? Additionally what is the timeframe, and where will newhires go (Equip/DOM)?Thanks

The first step is to apply for welfare and food stamps at either DTW, MSP, or MEM. If you do not qualify, you will probably not be able to live off of NWA wages alone and may have to shoot for a higher paying airline, like Big Sky or Great Lakes Airlines. Consider a part time job as a Skycap or shoe shine man if you do get stuck at NWA.

There are some hidden perks with getting hired at NWA. I believe that they are now throwing in a lifetime supply of personal lubricant if you sign on as an FO. Also, they are providing FREE divorce lawyer services to pay for your impending divorce after you are home for 2 days off every month.

Good luck!

Not to be a D-bag, but who in their right mind would consider applying there?

Then what value is a flow through to NWA...... Hmmmm...... I thought a mainline job was the promised land.... it isn't???

Plus you get to fly the modern 1960 DC-9 and average age of 65 years old F/A's...and seat on reserve in great Detroit !

Not to be a D-bag, but who in their right mind would consider applying there?

I Agree. If you don't have any other choices (ie.Cal,Dal,Fedex,Ups,Swa,Airtran, overseas, did I leave anyone out?) We are what Cal was during the 83-mid 90s time frame. Pretty much better than a regional but not much better. Not good enough for a senior capt to go to but probably ok for a young jr capt. or fo. If anything use it as interview prep course, and if you get hired you can allways quit and go to the flavor of the month. The company has good frontline employees like most, just beaten down and worn out. Hopefully at some point the investors/board will see that building A(headquarters) needs a serious enema. Just getting rid of Steenland won't solve our problems. There is incompetence at many levels of this company. We need a thourough cleansing ala Gordon at Cal. Keeping the faith that it will happen at some point.

And why exactly are you interested in flying with those cork-soakers?

Has anyone with NWA heard what the application process, minimums, and interview process will be? Additionally what is the timeframe, and where will newhires go (Equip/DOM)?

Thanks

Of course you would, you disgusting ******************************bag. You work for HoJets. You'd sell your Mother for some jet time. You harlots (i.e. Wannabe scabs) make me sick. I sincerely hope you get the career you deserve. I just pray you spineless turds don't bring the rest of us down with you...

:laugh: Me baby! Me!:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back