NWA Flight Attendant Accused of Druggin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me rephrase.

If it were proven that he had done this....

how do we know this lady didnt put anything in the apple juice after she left the airport and went home?

Sounds to me like someone looking for a quick buck. I dont think an F/A will risk his/her job because of a brat. They probably deal with more than this on a regular basis...sounds fishy.

If the F/A is found guilty, I hope the prik hangs. That is rediculous......wonder if he had kids....
oh wait, you have to be heterosexual....
oh well.

Guys,

I saw on the news in DTW that they searched this guys luggage and found other drugs.

If you have kids there is nothing funny about this. My son is 19 months old and I would be looking for some SERIOUS payback

I love flying, but there is nothing like a little Xanax to relax you on a long international flight. I never considered dosing the screaming kid, but when one of those little agitated ankle biters is sitting next to you, take one of the blue Vs or half a bar of Xanax and you're all good! My apple juice never tasted bitter, and Xanax aint blue!

whereamI said:
I love flying, but there is nothing like a little Xanax to relax you on a long international flight. I never considered dosing the screaming kid, but when one of those little agitated ankle biters is sitting next to you, take one of the blue Vs or half a bar of Xanax and you're all good! My apple juice never tasted bitter, and Xanax aint blue!

You must be a really mellow flight instructor. Good luck on your next piss test.

Latest resources

Back