Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

NWA Flight Attendant Accused of Drugging Juice

AP -- Authorities are accusing a former Northwest Airlines flight attendant of spiking a little girl's apple juice -- to stop her from crying during an international flight. Daniel Cunningham is facing assault and drug charges in connection with the August flight from
Amsterdam to Detroit. He's expected to be arraigned next week, but has denied he drugged the child in statements to the FBI. The girl's mother told the FBI that Cunningham seemed upset when her 19-month-old daughter started crying. She says the flight attendant offered to give the girl apple juice three times. The mother finally accepted. She says she later noticed the juice was bitter and foamy -- and had blue and white specks floating in it. The FBI says ten days after the flight, she took the juice to a lab confirmed the presence of Xanax.

http://airlinebiz.com/wire/03142003#MAIN (See Full Story!)
# NWA flight attendant accused of drugging unruly toddler
http://airlinebiz.com/wire/03142003#MAIN (See Full Story!)

Hey ... I think he HAS somethig there! :D

Minh

If he did drug the apple juice, he went overboard, but people really need to control their kids, especially in airplanes, restraunts, movies, and etc.

it may be assault, but you've gotta admit. that's funny as hell. i never would've thought of that. surely someone agrees.

Kids

PRO AV8R, when your child is 19 months old, please remember this thread.

Parenthood: A Lifelong Lesson in Humility.

starvingcfi said:
it may be assault, but you've gotta admit. that's funny as hell. i never would've thought of that. surely someone agrees.

It's funny in that sadistic kind of way. Doing something that everyone thinks about.

Anyone remember that show on Nickelodeon, Rocko Modern Life, I still remember the show where he goes on a plane trip.

There was a kid running up and down the aisle, Rocko reaches over and stuffs the kid in the overhead compartment.

If I found out that the he did that to either of my kids, he should pray that I didn't find out where he lived.

If I did, we would definately have a go.

I don't find anything humorous about it. Not even a little bit.

Completely unacceptable. That scary thing is that you just don't think of something like that on a whim. He has probaly done that to other kids before. It's not like he knows the proper dosage of Xanex to give to a 19 month old, If there even is a proper dosage. Scary...........

--03M

I guess that is one way of getting money from an airline. Wait ten days to take something you suspect has drugs in it to the lab. I wouldn't just take sides til you've got the whole story.

Come on Metro...You were a cop. How do you see the chain of custody in this scenario??

I agree if it is true this guy needs to spend some times in the gulag.... Gonna be hard to prove.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back