NWA exec's bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shuttlepilot

Just read in todays USA todays money section that the CEO was ok with the execs bonus, ranging from 100K to 445k, because they took pay consessions last year!!
Does he live in the same world as we?

capt. megadeth said:
Apparently not.

You missed a great Gigantour show last Friday night here in Atlanta. We showed up in time to watch Dream Theatre and of course Megadeth headlined.

It rocked dude....err....dudette.

You gotta go see it.

FL717 said:
You missed a great Gigantour show last Friday night here in Atlanta. We showed up in time to watch Dream Theatre and of course Megadeth headlined.

It rocked dude....err....dudette.

You gotta go see it.

What u talkin bout Willis?

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CHICAGO SHOW TONITE!!!!!!! 2ND ROW!

I just couldn't get into Dream Theatre though. I tried, but I just don't like them.

capt. megadeth said:
What u talkin bout Willis?

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CHICAGO SHOW TONITE!!!!!!! 2ND ROW!

I just couldn't get into Dream Theatre though. I tried, but I just don't like them.

Okay... its go time. Don't you be slammin' Dream Theater. I took lessons from the Dream Theater guitarist (John Petrucci) in the early 90's.

They are very indulgent....so I'll cut some slack. What'd you think of the pyro for the Megadeth set. It heated up fast huh!

Oops..... sorry gang.... back on topic....

Management sux!

shuttlepilot said:
Does he live in the same world as we?

Well, actually, WE don't live in the same world HE does. I'm pretty sure that how it works.

Can anyone really be surprised by anything these people do ? Recent articles about what DL's exCEO, Ron "So Be It" Allen got for agreeing to leave should demonstrate just how outrageous this process gets.

What I keep telling myself is to not get mad about it; no one cares if I'm mad but me so I'd only be punishing myself. This is, of course, easier said than done so it's a work in progress.

FL717 said:
Okay... its go time. Don't you be slammin' Dream Theater. I took lessons from the Dream Theater guitarist (John Petrucci) in the early 90's.

They are very indulgent....so I'll cut some slack. What'd you think of the pyro for the Megadeth set. It heated up fast huh!

Oops..... sorry gang.... back on topic....

Management sux!

Nothing about their playing ability.....I just couldn't get into it. The singer had a good voice I thought.

The pyro was sweet......hot as hell too. Great show. I just wish David was still with them.

Ok, guys/gals....sorry tooo

Management sux! ;)

Ovitz gets 140M for 14 months work or something like that. Hell, I woulda run Disney into the ground for half that! Or maybe 1/100th of that.

This (monstrously) rewarding CEOs for shoddy work is getting out of hand. We need some revolution up in this piece.

This (monstrously) rewarding CEOs for shoddy work is getting out of hand. We need some revolution up in this piece.

Preach on, Brotha Magnum !!!

Can I get an A-Men ????

Latest resources

Back