• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA DC9 replaced by the CRJ900

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I might be wrong and if i am someone please say so, but per the NWA TA, after 90 76 seat aircraft are placed at regionals, they can only add more to the regionals on a one for one basis with adding a 100 seat aircraft at mainline. Example, 1 E190 for 1 E170. 36 at mesaba and 36 at compass, that leaves only 18 more planes before the 90 mark.

Hi!

NWA is very short on pilots, and is planning on new hires in Jan. None of the NWA pilots will flow back until a furlough at some time in the future.

cliff
LRD

I might be wrong and if i am someone please say so, but per the NWA TA, after 90 76 seat aircraft are placed at regionals, they can only add more to the regionals on a one for one basis with adding a 100 seat aircraft at mainline. Example, 1 E190 for 1 E170. 36 at mesaba and 36 at compass, that leaves only 18 more planes before the 90 mark.

There is also a narrow body floor set at the delivery of the 36th 76 seater, or one year from BK exit, whichever comes first. After the floor is set they have to reduce 76 seater's if they want to reduce further NB hulls.

Latest resources

Back