• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

nwa class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are 13 of us. I am mid 30s and in the center of seniority for the class. I'm not sure exactly where everyone flew before....The average flight time is around 6000 hours.

Was it supposed to be 16 people and 3 not show?

Not sure. Everyone who was listed to show up, did show up. One interesting thing, I interviewed mid November and there are late December interviewees in the class. Not sure how that worked, but it was good for them and bad for me.

Last edited:
Not sure. Everyone who was listed to show up, did show up. One interesting thing, I interviewed mid November and there are late December interviewees in the class. Not sure how that worked, but it was good for them and bad for me.

They must have called and requested to be moved up if someone cancelled.

You guys at the Comfort ? If so say hi to the two new guys I saw moving in yesterday with the 2 shinny new flt kits, two big bags of food and at least 3 cases of beer. I'm glad to see things are coming full circle as there was a time when nobody would dream of doing that. Brings me back to 1978...LOL

You guys at the Comfort ? If so say hi to the two new guys I saw moving in yesterday with the 2 shinny new flt kits, two big bags of food and at least 3 cases of beer. I'm glad to see things are coming full circle as there was a time when nobody would dream of doing that. Brings me back to 1978...LOL

LOL

:beer:

Thats funny.

Good thing he was smart, I spent way too much of my min wage at the Outback happy hour next door. We need to get some crew rate there.

At the Comfort Inn. That sounds like our class...It's good to know things are getting back to the old school...

Also, to keep things Old School NWA, 90% of the class went with the sharks skin uniform. Gotta love that durability and 1950s charm....

Good thing he was smart, I spent way too much of my min wage at the Outback happy hour next door. We need to get some crew rate there.

We went to the Outback for the $9 sirloin with baked potato but they were all out so we hit the TGIFs and they have an NWA discount and a happy hour....We tipped a few bucks to the van man and he was happy to take us there.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back