• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA Cargo?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do know we got a freight guru from CO that is really looking at increasing the DL freight operation. I would truly hate to see us miss the forest for the trees and nuke NW's freight operation.

I could be wrong, but I believe he came from Yonited. And you can see what a great job he did there:(

I do know we got a freight guru from CO that is really looking at increasing the DL freight operation. I would truly hate to see us miss the forest for the trees and nuke NW's freight operation.

Most foreign carriers make big bucks with cargo and now NWA is the only US passenger airline that still has some dedicated cargo aircraft.

Doesn't Alaska Airlines still have dedicated cargo aircraft?

I could be wrong, but I believe he came from Yonited. And you can see what a great job he did there:(

A lot of the United freight management guys (D1F era) came from NW. There were a lot of reasons why that whole deal went south fast, mostly it was because UA didn't listen to the people they hired and their revenue management team couldn't grasp global pricing.

I think that's a combi. Anyone know if they still operate it that way?

I think they have one dedicated 737-400F. It's a complete freighter. I think they also have 4 737-400 Combis.

Latest resources

Back