NWA buys Independence Air Op Cert.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Indy319FA said:
Auctioned off about a month ago. Options included with/without tails and a couple humping in the back ;).

Sweeeet......

Rossa said:
Thanks NWA pilots - You guys are the BIGGEST dimwits out there if you approve this TA!!!!

If this is the best your negotiating commitee can do, you should kick them to the kerb!!

Kerb, who's the dimwit??????????

TA said:
  1. All pilots type rated during Initial Qualification (IQ). Requirement for pilots to [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]repay [/FONT]the training cost if they resign within the first 12 months.

I'm not familiar with the term (IQ). Is it a CA only thing or will they be typing FO's as well?

If I were an Indy Air pilot, I'd be pushing for integration rights.

Might not be worth anything, but the sudden "merger" hysteria among NWA guys alone would be worth watching.

Nu

screwed_again said:
Kerb, who's the dimwit??????????

"Kerb" -- it's the UK spelling.

I believe the Brits spell "dimwit" the same way we do, though.

NuGuy said:
If I were an Indy Air pilot, I'd be pushing for integration rights.

Might not be worth anything, but the sudden "merger" hysteria among NWA guys alone would be worth watching.

Nu
We bought the certificate, not the company.

B-J-J Fighter said:
What will the mins be for this newco?

1,500 135 SIC Single Engine Turbo-prop Night Cross Country IFR.

Wonder if we are going to put these 150 hrs Riddle grads in these E Jets. Nobody at a regional would fly there as the pay rates are the same as most and no mainline guys are going to jump crap. Guess we're left with the ERAU Capt program kids and Juan, Mujabar, and Akmed to swing gear for the NWA furloughees.

flyn96 said:
Wonder if we are going to put these 150 hrs Riddle grads in these E Jets. Nobody at a regional would fly there as the pay rates are the same as most and no mainline guys are going to jump shoot. Guess we're left with the ERAU Capt program kids and Juan, Mujabar, and Akmed to swing gear for the NWA furloughees.

No, the requirements of the 76 seaters at Sjet will require at least 1500Hrs TT. Also I expect current XJ fuloughs will have preferential hiring at SJet. Sjet has a pilot base already, there is no need to look elsewhere.

Latest resources

Back