NWA aims to mend fences

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WillowRunVortex said:
yeah? Well the "over-paid" vending machines were the only ones that were able to take the so called "smart enemy"(ALPA term) to task. Instead of high-priced over-paid ALPA attorneys,,,all that needed to be done was go out to the playground,,, take little bully Steenland's stick out of his hand,,,smack him on his butt with it and send him back home to mommy.

The former little bully will come back on the playground the next day with apology in hand.

Never fails.

Watch NWA outsource the flying and lower the wages. Let's see who has the last laugh.

Assinelli... enjoy your spit and soda's... I'm sure that's what you've been drinking all of these years after treating your F/A's like that...

T

36%-64% is not a slim margin. You knew who you were getting into bed with, even before the kissing started, so not much point in saying it hurts now.

Thank you Dezil8, that is what I thought

Dizel8 & pilotyip-

We're talking about semantics here.....glass half full / glass half empty scenario.

I was responding that the vote was far from a "landslide".....or "closer", like the FA vote.

BTW- yea, we know "who were in bed with". I got a rash that will probably never go away. :eek:

320AV8R

Dizel8 said:
36%-64% is not a slim margin. You knew who you were getting into bed with, even before the kissing started, so not much point in saying it hurts now.
Were they wearing a cod piece?

How come when a president or governor wins an election by a 66%-34% margin it is called a "Landslide"?

pilotyip said:
How come when a president or governor wins an election by a 66%-34% margin it is called a "Landslide"?

I'm not sure that's the case, but if it is......they do it to create interest. They need a "hook" to catch your attention, so you'll watch THEIR news.

Most of the news "stories" are just everyday mundane events that are sensationalized to appeal to your curiosity.

320AV8R

Latest resources

Back