• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA aims to mend fences

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wait til they have to deal with another merger... now we are talking real goat rope. How long have the bad feelings lasted with the Republic merger?

Extreme animosity has existed for MULTIPLE DECADES between NWA Mgmt & it's employees. Doug says that we're "just lucky to have our jobs" & that "we don't deserve to share in any future company success"....even after our huge sacrifices. He refers to FAs as "overpaid vending machines". And now he wants everybody to play nice?

Good luck with that one, Dougie!.

What the hell is he smoking? Wilson must have given him some of his stash! :eek:

This makes about as much sense as giving a blind man a flashlight.

320AV8R

Once again the great circle turns.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Same as it ever was.
Only this time we may merge, and have the age 60 ruling changed!

Still a great job, just too many negative vibes.

320AV8R said:
Extreme animosity has existed for MULTIPLE DECADES between NWA Mgmt & it's employees. Doug says that we're "just lucky to have our jobs" & that "we don't deserve to share in any future company success"....even after our huge sacrifices. He refers to FAs as "overpaid vending machines". And now he wants everybody to play nice?

What the hell is he smoking? Wilson must have given him some of his stash! :eek:

320AV8R

He's right about the FA's.

surplus1 said:
First you mismanage the company, then you cut my pay by half, while you're planning to steal my pension and now you want me to hold hands and sing Kumbaya? Good luck.

Well why not? Afterall, the pilots effectively voted in the worst ALPA contract by a landslide. To me, the pilots don't seem all that upset. Otherwise they would have voted that POS down, right? Am I wrong here? Of course I'm generalizing. I know there were plenty of pissed off pilots but a majority of the group seemed to OK the deal.

So if the pilots are still hanging on by a thread, why not try to mend fences and start anew? Ya know, get them into thinking, "well, while we have a paycut at least our management likes us." Great tactic.

accinelliQuote:
Originally Posted by 320AV8R

320AV8R

He's right about the FA's.

Assinelli... you are a ******************************-bag and no better than Steenland for making that comment.

Tail

ps- I meant touche-bag but change the "t" to a "b"....

Last edited:
You mean to tell me that giving your employees fair wages and benefits will make them MORE productive and in turn HELP your company? Everything I learned in airline management school has just been tossed out the window....

Latest resources

Back