NWA 3rd settlement payout??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Deli Guy

Anyone know whats up with the third payout? It seems to be stalled. I am wanting to roll it over so I am looking for info. Thanks in advance.

Post Bankruptcy Exit

Won't happen until they exit Chapter 11 later this week.

Sale of the 3rd claim still pending...but no one will meet our minimum price. None of the Creditors eligible for the Rights Offering opted to take it, and that probably held the value of the 3rd claim under 66-cents.

We'll probably end up with the stock. Nominal value of 73-cents. The pre-issue trading of the stock is yo-yoing around 62-65 cents.

Sale of the 3rd claim still pending...but no one will meet our minimum price. None of the Creditors eligible for the Rights Offering opted to take it, and that probably held the value of the 3rd claim under 66-cents.

We'll probably end up with the stock. Nominal value of 73-cents. The pre-issue trading of the stock is yo-yoing around 62-65 cents.
So occam I see the first 900 is on the ramp at MSP. So much for that grievance huh?

So occam I see the first 900 is on the ramp at MSP. So much for that grievance huh?

The grievance was never about whether they could arrive, but the nature of their definition as a class 1 or 2 affiliate, and the nature of the flow agreement that entails.....

Latest resources

Back