NTSB query slow?

Rally

Total Time
Has anyone had a problem with the NTSB site being really slow???? I have had this for a few months off and on. Anyone else? Do you know why?

crj567

Has anyone had a problem with the NTSB site being really slow???? I have had this for a few months off and on. Anyone else? Do you know why?
I am sure H. Reid and N. Pelosi have diverted the necessary funds to maintain that site to pay "hush" money to B. Frank's man-toy-G.Lee....

-"What happens in LBB stays in LBB" (as long as those checks keep clearing, right-Gen?)

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
I am sure H. Reid and N. Pelosi have diverted the necessary funds to maintain that site to pay "hush" money to B. Frank's man-toy-G.Lee....

-"What happens in LBB stays in LBB" (as long as those checks keep clearing, right-Gen?)
Hey azzwipe:
The title of the threat is NTSB query slow, not queery slow!
I know your gay personality can't resist "coming out," but get back to the fryer, will you kid!

crj567

Hey azzwipe:
The title of the threat is NTSB query slow, not queery slow!
I know your gay personality can't resist "coming out," but get back to the fryer, will you kid!
Put your leather mask back on, and go play with Barney Frank again.... Maybe he will will be gentle-unlike last night....

papanovember

Total Time
>3000
Yeah I can't even get to the site tonight. They also removed the cvr transcripts as soon as it was revealed that Sully broke sterile.