Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Now THIS is why we all want to fly, right?!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He was so excited about flying with these two hotties that he wrapped himself up in the seatbelts.

liv'n_on_credit said:
They cut off the lower part of the picture where his hand is in his pants.
That's the sad part about being a part time CFI, even the pizza delivery gets more poontang...the CFI has to carry small loads by hand.

Nooky Booky said:
The "aviation cute" bar gets lower and lower every day...
It is sad...they ought to pass a reg that requires proof that you have been laid at least twice before you can receive your commercial.

I had a friend several years ago, who used to IM with this girl on AOL. He may have met her once, I don't recall. Anyway, I stated IMing with her a bit too, and one thing led to another, so we made plans to go flying around New York City.

I ended up meeting her and her friend, both really cute and young blonde Polish girls, for the first time in front of a Wendy's in my neighborhood one night. Real strange for two young girls to meet up with some dude on the internet they don't even know and to jump in a small plane with him at night to fly around the city.

Needless to say I was happy to go on the flight, and of course we "split" the costs.

Latest resources

Back