November's Schedule for ASA ATR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rotorhead1

What in the world is wrong with the idiots who builds the lines for November's schedule. I have never seen such a piece of s_it. Ever who is responsible for this should be fired. I haven't seen the 50 or 70 seat lines but I heard the 70 seat sucked too.

Rotorhead1 said:
What in the world is wrong with the idiots who builds the lines for November's schedule. I have never seen such a piece of s_it. Ever who is responsible for this should be fired. I haven't seen the 50 or 70 seat lines but I heard the 70 seat sucked too.

With your logic I guess they should fire some people at DAL. They were still making changes up to the 10th. Then coupled with some flights don't operate on Tues. and Wed. and TGiving is in Nov it's not easy to build perfect lines.

I may be wrong but doesn't Thanksgiving always come in November? Did they just figure out that they weren't going to operate some flights on Tuesday and Wednesdays?

Rotorhead1 said:
Did they just figure out that they weren't going to operate some flights on Tuesday and Wednesdays?

If you speak of "they" as our people, yes.

DAL gives the city pairs, flight times and freq. to a person at ASA which in turn gives it to Crew Planning. Crew Planners begin to make pairs. They try to make "pure" pairs that operate every day of the week. Since they began Tues and Wed cut backs, they can't make as many "pure" pairs.

Since DAL has cut over 15000 block hours at CMR they still hadn't figured out how to serve some of the citys. That is the reason for so many last minute changes from DAL. When they are getting changes, on the 10th, to pairs they have already made it's hard to make good lines.

49W said:
Don't worry, Willy is in charge!!!

I'm not worried about WH. I've talked to MM about WH and his position.

WH has done a lot of damage in Crew Sch and GG moved him and kept him because of possible EEOC. I also think that GG kept him because WH was loyal to him.

I am concerned on his replacement in Crew Sch.

Texx said:
I'm not worried about WH. I've talked to MM about WH and his position.

WH has done a lot of damage in Crew Sch and GG moved him and kept him because of possible EEOC. I also think that GG kept him because WH was loyal to him.

I am concerned on his replacement in Crew Sch.

Oh god, here we go again. First names won't kill you. Willy, Ted, Todd, it's not like they know who you are...

Yeah, we lost 5 lines on the 70 for Nov. Which, just like on the ATR, is significant. Last months, there were a ton of two day trips. Not as many for Nov. Getting some brutal naps too.

Latest resources

Back