Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rausda27

http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/reports/atcr06.htm

Click on the November '06 report. If you work for EV, the numbers aren't good.

I am sure that the runway construction has something to do with it (per company memo) but if you look more closely, there are over 100 airports that contribute to the on time data, so ATL can't be the crux of the problem.

Actually, those numbers are great for ASA. If we can keep this up, maybe JA will finally realize its time to change our mgt team and finish this dang cotract!

Unfortunately JA won't care about those numbers.....he is too worried about twisting those numbers and making us think that we are too expensive! What a load of crap!!! Gotta love that ontime/baggage!:laugh: Oh, but wait, it is ALL the pilots fault!

Actually- didn't JA make it clear that BL was given "all the necessary resources to get ASA back on track", or he would be replaced??? I believe this statement was made in the crew lounge- just heresay, as I wasn't there to see the propaganda.

Wonder if BL is updating his resume- not that he'll have alot that's impressive to put on it......

Wonder if BL is updating his resume- not that he'll have alot that's impressive to put on it......[/quote]

We could only HOPE, but I dare say that was just more BS from JA! Again, if our price was really the problem, then all of skywst's 50's should be headed this way, but guess what....they are not, why you ask...JA is just trying to break the union and show his pilots that if they just sit back and watch, they will get all of the growth! Yeah...we are too expensive!:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back